[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 08:59:23 CST 2008

Thank you Brian,

I"m tired of hearning all the political rhetoric and this is a technical
list.. My personal choice is just that, and to date have not found any
cantidate (I associate with no political machine) that meets what I would
like to see in a prez.

Will get plenty of that noise on TV as this year goes on, so please lets
keep it out of the list..   take it back channel..

Thanks

Glenn T.