[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

David Kowis dkowis at shlrm.org
Wed Jan 2 09:49:03 CST 2008

Quoting Geoff <geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu>:

> David Kowis wrote:
>>
>> Using pine doesn't absolve you from your own childishness of name calling...
>
> He just needs to have his access to this list cut.  Period.

Nah, That would be censorship. And although we don't like what he
says, and he doesn't like what we say, that doesn't give us the right
to cut his access. Truthfully, we're feeding it. I'm doing it right
now, and I know it. If we didn't respond to any of the inflammatory
remarks on the list, they'd not go anywhere. But we do.

Where do we draw the line? Do we ban everyone that responded to this
thread? All the contributors helped prolong it and cause "irritation."

Or we can continue to talk about it. It's stimulating :)

--
David Kowis