[SATLUG] malcontent needs removal

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:51:48 CST 2008

Threatening to forward emails to spam sights is not only childish but just
down right wrong.  I wouldn't do that to anyone, and I certainly don't want
that done to me or anyone on this list.  The sad thing is that other list
members' email addresses or the main list address itself may be forwarded as
a result.  That's just not cool.

I concur with you Geoff.  I don't want to see this escalate to a point where
everyone suffers.