[SATLUG] Regarding Infantile Behavior on "arrested for copying CDs" thread

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jan 2 11:03:25 CST 2008

On 1/2/08, Jim Wells, President wrote:

>  If the parties involved want to continue their p#ssing match, take it
>  off the list or ELSE, I will put the list on a moderated basis and
>  then EVERYTHING is going to have to be approved by one of the board
>  members.  Either that or the members involved will find themselves
>  placed on moderated status and everything THEY post will have to be
>  approved.

As an interim measure, since SATLUG is using Mailman and you have
per-user control over things like this, may I suggest that certain
people have their moderation bit re-enabled until such time as they
can demonstrate that they can behave like adults?

If you have any questions about how to do this sort of thing with
Mailman, please feel free to contact me.