[SATLUG] malcontent needs removal

Brian Lewis astro at astr0.org
Wed Jan 2 17:50:43 CST 2008

I never said anything about the list. I said anything HE personally
sends me (ie directly to me) is ss filtered and sent. I would never
expose the list to spammers. I also sent that email to him personally
after he threatened me with physical harm. I have never once
threatened anyone nor will i. I had my share if war in the military, I
dont feel the need to throw down with some random geek.

If you wish to mod me, feel free, but do it to each and every person
who was involved as well.

Sent from my iPhone