[SATLUG] DRM's

CHERYL HOLMES cherylholmes at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 01:41:39 CST 2008

Thank you Ernest.  That info was vcry interesting to me and enlightening.  DRM's was one of the reasons I stopped using any Windows OS.  I like the freedom of the Linux based OS's.  I use Ubuntu and have converted my family to it too.  I am only learning it now and have a long way to go, but it is very user friendly for the most part.  I hope to learn more from this group and I appreciate the help you all have given me already.  Hope you have a wonderful New Year...Cheryl