[SATLUG] malcontent needs removal

Travis Runty trunty at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 07:12:52 CST 2008

This makes much more sense, Geoff wanted to make a private conversation
public but only tell 1 side of the story.  BTW, if someone was threatening
me or irritating me on the web and didnt back off after 1 or 2 warnings, you
can bet that I would forward their info to spam sites.  Now, back to a point
I have made several times in the past, if this was a FORUM we could have
locked this thread a while back ago... :)

-Travis