[SATLUG] Office 2003 update blocks older file formats

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:43:19 CST 2008

Excellent Borries,

I use OO all the time, and have found it to be more robust than M$ any day
of the week.

Ohhhh one other thing, I think I got to be a Beta tester for Alpha 5, a
relatively new database software product, when they come out with their
Linux module.    I am using their M$ version now and I really like it, is
easy to move around and interface.   The documentation even shows how to
interface it into a web presence.,

Glenn T