[SATLUG] OT: DishTV

Robert Marker rmarker at encoresupportsystems.com
Fri Jan 4 13:24:38 CST 2008

We have had U-Verse for a couple of months and I agree completely. Saved
some money over TW but IMHO U-Verse is still not ready for prime time.
We have exactly the same service even after having the 2Wire modem
replaced. We're looking at going straight to Dish but not through AT&T.
Unfortunately we'll still have the AT&T DSL.

If you live in a new development and have AT&T fiber to the house YMMV.

Robert M