[SATLUG] OT:Selling a Box

Dennis Myhand dmyhand at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 4 14:31:28 CST 2008

I wanted to offer this to the list since I think there are more people
on this list who would be able to use this system.  I have an old, PII,
450MHz, dual processor IBM IntelliStation I am looking to part with.  It
works fine, has 512 of ram, two 40 gig HDs, one CD-ROM, and
unfortunately is currently loaded with Win2K3Server.  I don't live in
San Antonio, but I live in Victoria and I would be willing to meet
someone in Nixon or some place like that.  I am looking for $75.00 for
this system.  Thanks, Dennis