[SATLUG] OT: DishTV

Brian Lewis astro at astr0.org
Fri Jan 4 16:22:23 CST 2008

Honestly, as a former uverse tech, its not worth it. Have you checked
out grande cable? They are a much better alternative to time warner.
You can also call time warner and tell them that u want to cancel. In
2 days someone in their retention department will call u back with a
really good deal. Rinse and repeat every 6 months and you will pay a
fraction of your current cost.

Sent from my iPhone