[SATLUG] OT:Selling a Box

Dennis Myhand dmyhand at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 4 16:48:10 CST 2008

Nixon would be best.  We are currently down to one vehicle and I need to
be back in Victoria as soon as possible.  My best time is in the morning
and my cell is 361-894-1787.  If I am not on the road the best way to
contact me is by e-mail.  The best place to meet in Nixon is the DQ at
the intersection of US 87 and Texas 80.  Just let me know when you can
be there.