[SATLUG] trendnet tew-424ub with 64 bit Linux kernel

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 18:39:39 CST 2008

What makes you believe that 32 bit Windows drivers can work with a 64 bit Linux kernel. Are you saying that this person is wrong besides what I already corrected him about? Have you seen my dmesg output?

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-wireless-networking-41/getting-ndiswrapper-working-in-64-bit-linux-610324/

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-wireless-networking-41/has-anyone-ever-had-ndiswrapper-work-in-a-64-bit-environment-384970/page2.html#post3007458

Ernest De Leon <edeleonjr at gmail.com> wrote: When you say 'did not work,' at what point did you have issues?  Were you
able to ndiswrap the drivers, or did it fail at that point?

Ernest