[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 20:49:54 CST 2008

If Vista has call home functions, wouldn't that be considered spyware?

country <glenn.toothman at gmail.com> wrote: vista has a whole lot of 'call home' functions, it is constantly looking at
your system and reporting back to microsloth, I would never own a copy of
that, or if I did, would change th os as soon as possible...

Just another way m$ is spying on people

On Jan 1, 2008 1:25 PM, CHERYL HOLMES  wrote:

> I understand Vista has something built into it that will report people
> copying CD's.  I wondered if all the OS's do.   I do think we should be able
> to copy our own CD's for backup or for use on
> MP3 players,  etc.  :
>

>     Bumper sticker, "Sure you can trust the government – just ask an
> Indian!"

Ft. Devens
138th Avn Co (RR)
HHC USASATR Ft Devens