[SATLUG] Intel Quits One Laptop Per Child Program

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Jan 4 21:13:00 CST 2008

Disagreement about organization usually means that they felt that they
did not have enough power within the organization and we all know that
the need to stick it to a rival competitor far exceeds the good that
these laptops can do.

I was thinking of going intel on my next build (despite the expense) but
now I think I will save my money and my soul and go AMD.

Todd