[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying his own CD's

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 13:20:17 CST 2008

You know, John, I don't want to say that 'I hate to agree with you,' but I
like to think that America would stand up and try to stop continuing down
the wrong path.  Unfortunately, thus far we've let everything get out of
hand.  If the next president doesn't start to fix all of these problems, I
think we will need another organization like the ACLU that specifically
targets the erosion of our freedom.  It's definitely a sad situation.