[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying his own CD's

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Sat Jan 5 13:51:55 CST 2008

Sadly I don't think you are wrong John. I have long felt that the facade
named the 'War On Drugs' is the worst thing that we have allowed to
endure. It is clearly in violation of the 21st amendment that ended Alky
Prohibition, however the Supreams allowed the Prohibition of drugs by
declaring it was for the greater good, HA!

Even a fool can see that it's only a tool to arrest whomever they
please. Obvious when the illegal drug biz is going strong, even the gov
admits that it exceeds $600mil anual. A good artist friend was driving
back from CA and got pulled over and searched with his permission. They
came up with a small bag of pot and I know my friend does not use pot.
He felt they planted it in his van. He could not afford to drive back to
appear in court so forfeited the $1500 bail. It's just the money like
you point out.

This thread has gone out of the Linux arena but it is important. I have
had my say, turning back to reading on Linux
Thanks herb