[SATLUG] off the topic: minix

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 21:48:10 CST 2008

The best distribution for an older slower machine is Damn Small Linux (DSL)
hands down...you should be able to get everything to work under that.  I use
it on an old PII laptop that I toy around with, and it works like a charm.

I am not 100% sure but I believe it is a debian derivative distro.  There is
a larger yet still quick version of DSL called DSL-N.  That one works well
too.

Ernest