[SATLUG] this gadget caught my eye!

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Sun Jan 6 19:21:15 CST 2008

"People who are tired of stacks of DVDs and VHS tapes in the living room may
find the Neuros an inexpensive way to tidy up: an entire library can be
archived on a U.S.B. hard drive."

I see only one drawback to this: RIAA! This will provide one more platform,
and one more group to victimize in its relentless persiut of proprietary
greed. I certainly hope not; but with their track record...

I think I'll get one, just to join the ranks of the electronic freedom
fighters. I will not load anything I haven't already purchaced; but will defy
any company to take me to task for 'fair usage' of the materials I purchase
legally. I know some good lawyers in a few states who could effectively argue
my case, and would take it on a contingency basis.