[SATLUG] this gadget caught my eye!

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Sun Jan 6 19:26:27 CST 2008

OK, so with the company's invite to modify it; get one and make it over into
the machine you want it to be. Sounds like that's the whole point to this
device. When you're done, share your experience and design with the rest of
us. Tell us how you've improved over TIVO, and what the cost difference is.
This thing reminds me of the way I cook with prepackaged meals, such as
Hamberger Helper: I use it as a base to cook up what I want. This unit looks
like a damn nice base unit that can be molded into many neat devices. Let's
see what you can come up with.