[SATLUG] This list Linux/Political

Sean I siffland at nerdshack.com
Mon Jan 7 12:49:00 CST 2008

On 1/7/08, Hector Bojorquez <hector.bojorquez at gmail.com> wrote:

> politics schmolitics..
> I don't care what you guys say
> I'm voting for Gore cause he invented the internet!

Wrong, you should all vote for me to be emperor of the United States.  My
first act will be to ban windows, except on the windows mailing list my
first act will be to ban Linux.....With a campaign using this much deception
I am sure to win, I don't know why candidates have never thought of using
these techniques before, damn their honesty.......(if you did not detect any
sarcasm please re-read) how i do not look forward to 2008 and the politics
it involves, and the TV ads and the fights uh sorry debates, and watching
grown men flat out lie and answer a yes/no question with 5 minutes of
unrelated material).