[SATLUG] this gadget caught my eye!

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Jan 7 12:13:15 CST 2008

On 1/7/08, John Chalinder wrote:

>  I did not use the abusive language you imply,

Not per se, no.

But the overall attitude of "well then just fix the freakin code" was
definitely one that I perceived.

>                                                      My point was that,
>  just because it doesn't have all the neat TIVO features, that it might
>  be possible to give it those features; and, that if you were able to
>  do so, we'd all like to know how the project turns out.

Might be possible, but considering all the work that's gone into the
MythTV project, I have to wonder how much that would be worth.  The
Neuros OSD guys could just as easily throw away everything they've
done so far and start over by building their hardware to serve MythTV
as best as possible.