[SATLUG] New member here

Chris Krough chris at krough.org
Tue Jan 8 07:44:49 CST 2008

Hello, I am new to the list/LUG and I just wanted to say hi. My current
favorite distros are Ubuntu and Debian. I have a couple of machines at home
running MythTV, apache, etc... I am running VMWare for a few systems.
Hopefully I will be able to help some people out and also get some help with
some of my own issues.

How successful have the LUG meetings been?

Chris

--
Chris Krough

"Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we
can find information on it." --  Samuel Johnson

PGP Key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA7ECE4B1