[SATLUG] This list Linux/Political

Don Wright wmail at wricomp.com
Tue Jan 8 09:58:23 CST 2008

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 09:34:43 -0600, "Todd W. Bucy"
<toddwbucy at grandecom.net> wrote:

>I am curious, is it possible or even worth the effort of creating a
>sub-list in which political discourse in the context of
>technology/Linux/open-source would be permitted?

It already exists. It's called Slashdot.

Really, there are plenty of places to talk about politics in depth. This
list cannot be one of them. Please keep postings centered on open source
and leave _all_ arguments and bickering outside.

Don Wright, Director
SATLUG.org

--
www.satlug.org - The official reference for SATLUG matters.