[SATLUG] This list Linux/Political

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:52:14 CST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 12:47 PM, Geoff <geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu> wrote:

> There used to be SATLUG-ETC where much off-topic discussion would occur.
>
> Others have expressed a need/want for such a list, and I would also like
> to see something like SATLUG-ETC resurrected.
>
> Given the latest 'fray' on the list, I fail to understand the reasoning
> why such an addition has yet to be implemented.

satlug-etc was there for awhile (although I don't know if its still
available) but people never used it. As for the forum idea, nah, there
are plenty of other forums dedicated to public discussions, so there's
no need to add another one. This mailing list is just fine, IF people
stayed on topic. I would also like to see the list moderators start
banning people if it gets out of hand.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu