[SATLUG] A Simple Alternative to (forums/banning/moderation/...)?

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Tue Jan 8 13:27:45 CST 2008

While I am of the opinion that politics not directly related to
software/OSS doesn't belong on a Linux list, it will happen,
repeatedly...

So, if we will just follow 1 simple rule everyone should be able to deal
with it...

When the subject matter changes (even to a different technical topic),

CHANGE the Subject: header!!!

If it says politics, gore, hillary, bush, obama, ... I'll just delete it
without ever reading it.  I won't waste my time on something I'm not
interested in and will be more likely to have time to read the technical
thread someone needs my experience on...

???

--

Wayne Walker

wwalker at bybent.com                    Do you use Linux?!