[SATLUG] IBM Linux Commercial

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:44:59 CST 2008

LOL so I hear...but I saw the documentary on the History Channel about the
hippies...it looks like it was a cool time.  I can tell you that living in
the San Francisco Bay Area now...it's nothing like in that documentary...it
is actually kinda sad...I even walked over to that Haight Ashbury where it
all started.  It's kind of decrepit now.