[SATLUG] This list Linux/Political

Geoff geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Tue Jan 8 13:45:18 CST 2008

Jeremy Mann wrote:
> On Jan 8, 2008 1:33 PM, Todd W. Bucy <toddwbucy at grandecom.net> wrote:
>> the last flame war was just last week.  you can read it in its full
>> evolution from a slightly legitimate topic into an all out flame war
>> under the topic of "Man arrested for copying his own CDs"
> I consider it an active flame war, so I didn't mention it as the "last flame war".

I've got all those messages archived... in fact, I've got every message
on this machine, dating back to Jan 17 of 2005.. but I'm not gonna go
through 'em again, to see what it was...

I -could- export 'em, Todd, if you wanna read through some of the old
messages that have been in here, for the last 3 years...