[SATLUG] This list Linux/Political

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue Jan 8 14:16:32 CST 2008

I think it would also be quite useful if we were very explicit as to the
topic of the two separate lists.  I am thinkning that the tech list
should be for technical issues and professional development issues (such
as job listings) while the Off-topic list could host conversations that
are more politically inclined like the latest RIAA lawsuit,
tele-comunications legislation, etc...It may be hard (as the closer one
looks at something the blurrier the lines of distinction become) but it
would be very useful to be as explicit as possible when differentiating
between the two.

Todd