[SATLUG] This list Linux/Political

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Tue Jan 8 14:55:38 CST 2008

Does anyone still remember the very first Satlug meeting ever? Here is
what I remember:

There were 9 of us, and it was at Jim's near Fredricksburg and 410.

The only other guy besides myself I can recall being there was
Ray Lopez from UTHSCSA. Walt D., were you one of the 9?
I think the meeting was in 1994. There were a few people from the
military attending, but I can't recall who.

-Borries