[SATLUG] SuSE 10.3 and Automatic Updates

Geoff geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Tue Jan 8 15:21:19 CST 2008

Jeremy Mann wrote:
> Geoff, did this start happening before or after you added the APT repositories ?

First, thanks John Pappas for the answer... Zen/Zypp/Rug sucks.

Jeremy, I think at some point, during the install processes, I ran YaST2
and added suppos..er, REpositories (at this point.. never mind) so I
might have been over-zealous in trying to keep the system updated.

Most probably, removing some of those would help, but it wont do the
current amarok version any good, until, like John suggested, I either
update or renew it.