[SATLUG] Re: USB device encryption

John Ziriax ziriax at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:33:09 CST 2008

The worry is the loss of an unencrypted drive. The problem is to be
able to read the drive in any computer you choose.
The limitation appears to be that a privileged account is required on
each computer for an initial install. So public computers would be
out.

I would like to combine it with some Portable Apps too.

Ii'll look a PGP later.

John