[SATLUG] IBM Linux Commercial

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:22:05 CST 2008

I went to the Monterey Jazz Festival last year and the Summer of Love
festival (40th Anniversary) too.  Both were amazing.  It's funny that you
talk about timing being that I was able to be at the last concerts of the
Buena Vista Social Club and Zap and Roger.  I'll never forget reading that
Roger's brother had murdered him then committed suicide days after I saw him
in concert.  I have gone to as many Willie Nelson concerts as I can because
you never know....