[SATLUG] any experiences with Ghost 4 Linux

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:35:41 CST 2008

I would like to know too. Right we're using partimage (server and
client). It works perfectly for our 20 standard laptops, but several
occasions I've been asked to install our image on a desktop with a
larger drive. I know you can you use parted to increase the size of
the image, but I've never been able to do this successfully.