[SATLUG] New Ubuntu Networking Topic...

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Thu Jan 10 15:05:49 CST 2008

Ernest De Leon wrote:
> This link should help you out...
>
> http://screencasts.ubuntu.com/SAMBA_Filesharing
>
> Ernest

Ernest, I am having same problems as Ed and quite frankly I cannot deal
with the flash movie thingy,  I still have very mixed results with Flash
and this one does not run on my machine, would you also have a
recommended link that details this in text besides
http://www.howtoforge.com/samba_domaincontroller_setup_ubuntu_6.10_p4
and http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/ubuntu/install-samba-server-on-ubuntu/
I find them incomplete since they assume i know Linux better than I do.
I wish it could be done with the mouse since I never seem to be
comfortable with the CLI.
Thanks
herb