[SATLUG] [OT]Job openings

Don Wright wmail at wricomp.com
Thu Jan 10 22:38:59 CST 2008

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:03:14 -0600, Brian Lewis <astro at astr0.org> wrote:

>The company I work for has a few job openings. Would anyone object to
>a post with a job description and contact details?

It was discussed at the meeting tonight. I'm pretty sure everyone was OK
with job postings as long as the job is local, Linux*, and limited to a
couple of times a year. Follow-ups should be to the contact, not the
list.  --Don

* BSD or similar Unix-related posts are also welcome, as they are in
other SATLUG discussions.

--
Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.