[SATLUG] OT : Groovin Like A Muthf#$&@

twistedpickles twistedpickles at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:13:14 CST 2008

Okay that's the name of my next mix CD. If enjoy House music (including Progressive & Electro) and would like a DJ mixed CD then please forward your address to me off the list.

So we skip the bullsh!t. This CD is for pure listening pleasure. You can not use any recording without written permission of the original Artist or Label.

I will not respond to any comments and or questions about RIAA, MPAA, UFO's, why this music isn't free, why you can't use in a recording, is there a god, why I didn't choose free music, why you don't like this music, Ron Paul, why you don't listen to mp3s, Gnome Vs KDE, and any other idiotic, asinine, malicious, or flame intentional questions and comments that the ppl on this list enjoy writing.

//Message sent from mobile handset