[SATLUG] IBM @server xSeries 250

Shawn Bender sbender at humana.com
Mon Jan 14 11:29:37 CST 2008

Wow! Anyone want a GREAT deal on a server?

Thank you for your time,

Shawn Bender

"Ernest De Leon" <edeleonjr at gmail.com>
Sent by: satlug-bounces at satlug.org
01/14/2008 10:17 AM
Please respond to
The San Antonio Linux User's Group Mailing List <satlug at satlug.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [SATLUG] IBM @server xSeries 250

I would say the inherent value of the set is about 5K, but who knows how
much you can actually get for it.  The issue is that for about 5K you can
get a decent new Xeon server.  You may be able to get half what it's
worth?

Ernest

On Jan 14, 2008 7:59 AM, Shawn Bender <sbender at humana.com> wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> I have a IBM @server xSeries 250.
> The specs are:
> 4 X P3 Xeon 700 Mhz processors
> 4GB memory
> 2 X 146GB scsi HD's
> 5 X 36GB scsi HD's
> CD-Rom
> Onboard network ect.
> Rack mount.
> Also...
> Rack mount IBM LCD and keyboard for this unit. (LCD folds flat)
>

> Anybody know what would be reasonable to ask for this unit?
> And/Or would anyone want to buy it?
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> Shawn Bender

> which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you
receive
> this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete
or
> destroy the material/information.

voiced by Benjamin Franklin

http://www.prezronpaul.com