[SATLUG] IBM @server xSeries 250

Shawn Bender sbender at humana.com
Mon Jan 14 12:51:27 CST 2008

I wonder if I could get $850.00 for it?

Now this will get you all, I just found a Dell EMC raid cabinet and 2 Data
General EMC raid cabinets!

Thank you for your time,

Shawn Bender

"Jonathan Hull" <masterr at gmail.com>
Sent by: satlug-bounces at satlug.org
01/14/2008 11:38 AM
Please respond to
The San Antonio Linux User's Group Mailing List <satlug at satlug.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [SATLUG] IBM @server xSeries 250

I wish I could but I am sure I can't afford anything that is even
close to fair for that.

-Jon