[SATLUG] Re: [alg] Scalix

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Mon Jan 14 13:34:28 CST 2008

FWIW, I am in the process of rolling out a Zimbra (Hosted, as I am lazy)
solution to my folks.  Their web interface is pretty slick, as is their
"Zimbra Desktop", which provides off-line access, but still looks like the
web interface.  My Treos (PalmOS) sync seamlessly with "OTA Push", rather
than a polled "pull".  I like the built in multi-tier storage capabilities,
as well as all of the other design considerations mentioned.