[SATLUG] Ford Motor Company reaches /.

phn1x phnx.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:36:48 CST 2008

I think everyone has taken infringement to a whole new level of asininity.
Every day I become more pissed off and more militaristic towards these big
companies, and the RIAA, the MPAA and everyone else who wants to nickle and
dime the U.S Citizens. The truly messed up part about all of this is that
the citizens blindly take it in the ass. Why? Because we can't afford to go
against their lawyers.

This is why I dumped Ford stock a few years back. Those asshats are so
concerned with making and preserving money through stupid legal issues than
they are in their business. I hope they tank and take their shitty vehicles
with them.