[SATLUG] Ford Motor Company reaches /.

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Mon Jan 14 16:28:08 CST 2008

One wonders when/where the insanity will end. This will put a big crimp in the
movie industry, who use images of vehicles in their movies.

I'd like to see Ford uphold this concept by suing the movie industry for
copyright infringement on all movies with images of Ford vehicles in them.
But, as usual, they'll probably only go after individuals who can not afford a
long, drawn out court battle. Cowards and Big Business never fight fair.

"Sounds like the Dark Side of the Farce to me Luke."
"Use the Farce, Luke."