[SATLUG] Sustainable IT

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:23:57 CST 2008

Definitely true Tom.  I also notice that on my laptops, Linux usually has
better battery life than windows.  Aside from certain enterprise integration
points (for collaboration), there really is no case to use Microsoft
products at all.  There are also some solid OSS collaboration platforms out
there, so there's always a case where OSS can shine.

Ernest