[SATLUG] How to convert a .dmg file to .iso

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue Jan 15 21:36:40 CST 2008

Zeb Fletcher wrote:
> Not sure if this would work but you can mount the image in linux using the
> following website http://baghira.sourceforge.net/dmg.htm and then from that
> use whatever method you want to create and ISO of the mount. Here is another
> website showing making an ISO
> http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/linux/burningcds/makeanisoimage.htm

I followed the mount directions on the first link and I get the
following error:

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,
       dmesg | tail  or so
when I run dmesg | tail i get:
[ 2502.324000] hfs: can't find a HFS filesystem on dev loop0.
[ 2733.820000] hfs: can't find a HFS filesystem on dev loop0.

thanks in advance of any help ya'll can provide

Todd