[SATLUG] Sustainable IT

Geoff geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Wed Jan 16 04:16:41 CST 2008

scs at worldlinkisp.com wrote:
>> Subject : RE: Re: [SATLUG] Sustainable IT
>> The 'numbers' are simply the idea that Vista will
>> not run well on most current business desktop
>> hardware, and the result of replacing all the
>> machines will create a lot of waste (from the older
>> desktops that will need to be recycled or disposed of in some way.)
>>

> Totally agree Ernie, seems the troll is at it again.

yup

-----
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who
posts controversial messages in an online community, such as an online
discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an
emotional response.
-----

In other words, a 'pot-stirrer'.

Unfortunately, I've done -my- part to feed the troll.  Please, don't
anyone else make my mistake.

Let it drop, let it die, don't reply to troll posts and maybe it'll go away.