[SATLUG] Sustainable IT

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:29:09 CST 2008

Henry I agree with you 100%  I use wikis whenever possible.  The thing I
love about wikis and blogs is that a few are kind of merging into
lightweight content portals.  When you can have a knowledge repository with
news type content and a place to discuss these things (forums), you have a
great product.  I am particularly fond of wordpress (even though I use
blogger for my personal blog.)