[SATLUG] laptop for sale

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:20:37 CST 2008

Not to cause a stir, but I would like to point out that CompUSA is going out
of business.  The owner, Carlos Slim Helu (the Mexican Mega-Billionaire and
richest man alive) has decided to close all stores and liquidate the
assets.  I'm not sure if the one in SA has closed yet, but just be
forewarned that the warranty will be useless very soon.

Ernest

Here is just one of the press articles about it:

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/tech-news/_a/compusa-stores-going-out-of-business/20071210091609990002