[SATLUG] laptop for sale

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:49:25 CST 2008

The company that they were sold to specializes in liquidating companies.
Aside from that though, I wasn't really trying to discuss the viability of
CompUSA as a business as that has already been determined.  I was just
letting people know that there will be a problem with extended warranties
because of the situation.  If there isn't, that would be great.  Then you
have additional protection in case something happens.

Ernest