[SATLUG] Free Indigo 2 Impact Workstation

Tom Gilbert tom_gilbert at jetaviation.com
Fri Jan 18 13:04:01 CST 2008

pixelnate:
No you are the first - one thing you should know

The video output connector is a DB13W3 female and there is a cable
included
but either end is a DB13W3 male.

To connect to a normal monitor you would need a DB13W3 FEMALE TO HD 15
MALE Adapter to go on the end of the cable
which you can probably find somewhere - I have seen on E-bay for a
couple of bucks

If you want to know more about the workstation - here is an ebay link
where someone is selling one for around $500,  Mine is still free - but
the link will give you a idea exactly what mine looks like

Shortcut to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Silicon-Graphics-CMNB007AF175-Indigo-2-Unix-Workstat
ion_W0QQitemZ190174702459QQihZ009QQcategoryZ11175QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1V
QQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

I still have the documentation and software disks - we just have no need
for it anymore

I would rather let someone use it for free, than discard.

HTH - TOMG