[SATLUG] router problem

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Fri Jan 18 13:37:59 CST 2008

Make the other person limit the peers (inbound / outbound) to 10 / 3.
If his client doesn't support it, get him to get a different client.

And a WRT54GL with ddwrt, xwrt, or openwrt (I recommend the older
whiterussian-0.9 over the newer kamikaze right now) will allow you most
anything you need in addition to the peer limits above.